Vans The V-66 is a classic lace snowboard boot for every rider and every terrain. Iconic in style and equipped with a traditional lace-up construction, the V-66 is packed with features carefully crafted into an all-terrain boot with freestyle inclinations. The Tongue Lock Down system helps pull down the tongue as you tighten the boot at the instep to eliminate heel lift, and the Reach Around cuff strap attached to the inside shell of the boot allows snowboarders the choice of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue, providing a custom fit. The V-66 also features an internal wrap harness for a more personalized fit, Waffleflex outsoles for lightweight performance, heat-moldable Response liners for a nailed-in fit with precision response, and dual-density UltraCush V2 Footbeds for mechanical support and dampening. The V-66 is made with full grain leather, textile, and synthetic uppers.
- FLEX RATING 4-5
- RESPONSE LINER The Response liner offers a dialed-in fit with precision response from the get-go for any terrain or condition. Add to that the knowledge of five decades of footwear development and construction experience, and you’ll get a liner that you love.
- V2 FOOTBED Vans snowboard boots are grounded by Vans’ premium footbeds, developed in-house with precise attention to detail. With uncompromising effectiveness in mechanical support and dampening, the V2 footbed is the foundation for ultimate and seamless riding comfort.
- WAFFLEFLEX OUTSOLE The WaffleFlex cherry-picks from technologies used on the Reverse Waffle and lighter Vans outsoles. The result is unprecedented calibration between dampening and energy return. Boardfeel, traction and weight reduction are a given.
- INTERNAL WRAP HARNESS Customize your heel hold with the Internal Wrap Harness as it works in tandem with our comfort-driven liners to provide the best in personalized fit.
- REACH AROUND Much more than just a standard cuff strap, the Reach Around is attached to the inside shell of the boot and allows snowboarders the choice of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue—providing a custom fit and varying response levels at your fingertips. Featured on the V-66, Implant, Sequal, and now on the Ferra.
- TONGUE LOCK DOWN The Tongue Lock Down system helps pull down the tongue as you tighten up your boots, further eliminating heel lift in the process. Featured on the V-66.
Snowboard Boot Notes:
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to a snowboarder at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about these boots.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.