Proving that entry level doesn’t have to mean bottom of the barrel, the Union Rosa Snowboard Bindings bring top shelf technology to the people with an incredibly lightweight design inspired by one of Union’s pro-level offerings. Not only that, they’ve been redesigned from the ground up, with an attention to detail that demonstrates Union’s dedication to riders of every ability. If you’re still getting the hang of things, or simply looking for a smooth, forgiving pair, the Union Rosa Snowboard Bindings are one of the best options out there.
Union Flite Pro Specs:
* Size: Small (6-7.5) Medium (8-10) Large (10.5+)
* Baseplate: Stage 8 | Duraflex – Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Baseplate Flex – 4 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
* Straps: TS 4.0 Toe Strap – Forma Ankle Strap
* Buckles: Aluminum
* Highback: Stage 12 | Duraflex Highback Flex – 4 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to a Snowboarder at Potter Bros.
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about these bindings.
About Potter Bros.
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.