When your day starts out with powder in the trees and ends with mellow laps in the park, you need a binding that can handle it all. The Union Juliet Snowboard Bindings are versatile all-mountain slayers built to excel in varied resort terrain, keep you dialed in the park, and never shy away from an adventure. With vibration dampening Thermoformed EVA bushings and Union’s LG1 Duraflex highbacks, they hit the perfect balance of flex, comfort, and response to keep you cruising happy all season long.
Union Force Specs:
* Size: Medium (7-8.5) Large (9-11)
* Baseplate: Stage 5 | Duraflex – EXT Thermoformed EVA Bushing – Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Baseplate Flex – 6 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
* Straps: ExoFrame 2.0 Ankle Strap – 1.0 Hexgrip Toe Strap
* Buckles: Aluminum
* Highback: Force | Duraflex CB Highback Flex – 6 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to a Snowboarder at Potter Bros.
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about these bindings.
About Potter Bros.
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.