The Union Explorer FC Splitboard Bindings take the “snowboarder’s splitboard binding” to higher heights with some fancy materials and futuristic engineering. Known for their ride quality and comfort, these puppies sport featherlight titanium bits and a forged carbon heelcup, making them lighter than their aluminum and steel-equipped stablemates. 70 grams may not seem like much, but lifting that extra weight over and over again adds up. These bindings help you save every last bit of energy for the ride down, which is what it’s all about!
- No-Nonsense Touring Mode – For touring, the binding slides into the climbing cradle and is locked into place with the pin.
- Spring Loaded Pin System – By combining the standard pin system with the Split System baseplate, Union increases the amount of connection between board and binding. Just one pin changes the mode and locks it into place.
- Ride Mode – For riding, the binding slides onto the baseplate which rotates over the center of the board. The pin slides the through the middle of the baseplate for maximum connection.
Union Explorer Specs:
* Size: Small (6-7.5) Medium (8-10) Large (10.5+)
* Baseplate: SB2 Duraflex CB – Forged Carbon Heelcup
* Straps: TS 4.0+ Toe Strap – Exoframe 5.0 Ankle Strap
* Buckles: Magnesium S1
* Highback: EXP2 Duraflex ST
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to a Snowboarder at Potter Bros.
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about these bindings.
Learn more about Union Binding Company
About Potter Bros.
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.