The Squad MAG™ includes two interchangeable ChromaPop™ performance lenses in bright light and low light to provide unmatched clarity and detail in any alpine condition.Clear vision is further enhanced with AirEvac™ integration technology to reduce fogging, and a comfortable fit is ensured with 3-layer DriWix face foam. Easily adapt to all conditions in the new Squad MAG™.
- Cylindrical Carbonic-x lens for clarity and impact resistance with built-in Airflow technology for active ventilation
- 5X™ anti-fog inner lens for advanced fog-free performance
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Smith MAG™ lens change system uses magnets for quick, easy lens changes
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance
- QuickFit strap adjustment system lets you find the right fit fast
- Ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap stays put
- Three-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit
- Responsive Fit™ frame adjusts to your face for a precise, comfortable fit
- Medium / Large fit; Available in Low Bridge Fit for faces with a lower nose bridge and/or a wide or high cheekbone shape
- Two lenses: Bright light and low light ChromaPop™ performance tints
- Microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to an outdoor enthusiast at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about this goggle.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.