The I/O MAG, utilizing MAG lens change system, is designed for optimized performance and perfected fit: two locking mechanisms for lens security, AirEvac ventilation for fog-free integration with Smith helmets, and a frame designed for contoured face fit. All this technology is designed around one of Smith’s largest spherical lenses, providing a maximized field of view and 5X™ anti-fog technology. The I/O MAG was designed through a process of reducing elements to only the most essential, so there’s nothing getting in the way of a great day on the mountain.
Smith I/O MAG Goggle Features:
- Small Fit – Womens
- Quick release magnetic lens change system
- Includes bright light and low light ChromoPop performance lenses
- Spherical carbonic-x lens
- 5X™ anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Patented Porex™ filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Dual axis outrigger positioning system
- Responsive Fit frame design
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to an outdoor enthusiast at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about these goggles.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.