A long diagonal zip pocket adds utility to this waterproof, windproof hooded freeride jacket that’s crafted for strategic warmth by placing the most insulation throughout the torso (120 g) and slightly less in the sleeves (100 g) and hood (80 g).
North Face Allchipsin Jacket Features:
* Waterproof freeride jacket with a waxy or metallic exterior
* Relaxed fit offers more room in the body and sleeves
* Waterproof, windproof breathable, fully seam sealed
* Adjustable, fixed hood, bonded brim
* Hood-secure feature keeps hood out of the way, when not in use
* Underarm vents, chest zip pockets, zip handwarmer pockets, wrist pass pocket with goggle cloth
* Hook-and-loop, adjustable cuff tabs
* Four-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic and stretch panels
* Internal goggle pocket
* Clip integration easily connects jacket to pant waistband
* Adjustable hem system
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to an outdoor enthusiast at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about this jacket. We’re open Tuesday-Saturday 10am to 5pm and Sunday 12pm-5pm EST.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.