Charge harder during steep descents in deep powder with these durable, waterproof pants that are crafted with two-way mechanical stretch and a relaxed fit for improved freedom of movement when navigating rugged terrain.
North Face Sickline Pants Features:
* Waterproof big-mountain riding shell pants with two-way stretch
* Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
* Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
* Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
* Adjustable waist tabs
* Belt loops with clip integration connects jacket to pant waistband
* Water-resistant, kissing welt, zip hand pockets
* Polyurethane (PU) zip cargo pocket with phone pocket and bellow
* Water-resistant, flap-cover, zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
* Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
* Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to an outdoor enthusiast at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about these pants. We’re open Tuesday-Saturday 10am to 5pm and Sunday 12pm-5pm EST.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.