The Anon M3 Goggles feature MAGNA-TECH® quick lens change technology, using powerful magnets to make lens changes easier than ever. A low-profile cylindrical lens offers a wide field of view, while terrain-defining PERCEIVE optics enhance contrast for a clear read on every feature, no matter the light. Full-perimeter vents plus moisture-wicking face foam provide fog-free clarity to anticipate every turn. They are MFI® compatible for seamless face mask coverage and over the glasses compatible for wear with eyeglasses. They include a bonus PERCEIVE lens for cloudy conditions plus a microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning.
- Unisex frame design
- Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit
- Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Fits medium and large faces
- Helmet compatible
- MFI® technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements
- Over the Glass compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Bonus lens and microfiber goggle bag included
- MAGNA-TECH® quick lens change technology uses magnets for a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal that makes for easy lens changes and unsurpassed lens retention
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain defining clarity in just about any light condition
- Cylindrical Injected Lens design reduces peripheral distortion
- A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- Integral Clarity Technology Anti-Fog exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time
- Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece absorbs, stores, and releases heat to control moisture inside the goggles and provide a higher level of anti-fog
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain
- Full perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in, and move hot air and moisture out, for clear vision
- Anon Warranty All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase.
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to an outdoor enthusiast at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about this goggle.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.