We all get it; the stale feeling that creeps in when you’ve been doing the same thing on the same board for way too long. The Jones Stratos Snowboard is an all new, all-mountain froth machine built to put the spring back in your step and remind you why you fell in love with snowboarding in the first place. It’s a capable freeride performer with a hybrid shape that’s just as comfortable arcing a perfect carve as it is slashing pow turns and buttering off cat tracks. It feels like that first gulp of crisp alpine air when you roll up to the mountain, and it’s just as good for the soul. Snag the Jones Stratos Snowboard and put the “je ne sais quoi” back in your ride.
* Size: 156cm
* Dimensions: 30.3 – 25.4 – 29.3 (156cm)
* Sidecut Radius: 7.2
* Construction: Basalt, Wood
* Core: FSC™ Ultra Core, V-Core
* Base: Sintered 9900 Base
* Style: Freestyle, All-Mountain, Freeride
* Shape: Directional Tapered
* Profile: Directional Rocker – hybrid camber/rocker
* Flex: 7/10 (1 soft – 10 stiff)
* Demo – Grade A
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to a Snowboarder!
Call us at (845) 338-5119 with any questions, we love talking gear!
Learn more about Jones Snowboards.
About Potter Bros.
Potter Bros. is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.