Looking for something different in your mid layer? The Astra Jacket from Helly Hansen features a mix of insulation with Herringbone Jersey giving a unique mid-layer ideal for on the mountain or everyday use. What makes the Astra Jacket unique is it’s asymmetric zip and collar, layer it up over a base layer or run those errands around town in this flattering light jacket from Helly Hansen.
• Soft Herringbone jersey 230g/m2 on sleeves
• High soft and comfortable padded collar
• Draw cord adjustment on top of collar
• Snap closure on front collar
• Hand pockets with YKK® zipper closure
• Thumbholes on sleeve ends
• Slightly curved hem
• HH® metal badge on front hem
• Regular fit
• Center Back Length: 62cm
• Weight: 230g
Shell: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
Shell 2: 100% Polyester
Lining: 100% Polyester
Insulation: 80% Polyester (Recycled), 20% Polyester
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to an outdoor enthusiast at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about this jacket.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.