There’s no need to sacrifice functionality for looks. With the Roswell Insulated Jacket, you get it all: A long, freeride fit in a modern resort jacket, plus all the stormproof features you could want, like a helmet-compatible hood, a powder skirt, wrist gaskets, and supreme waterproofing and breathability. This two-layer shell is made a touch warmer thanks to a layer of synthetic down insulation.
Flylow Roswell Jacket Features:
- Intuitive™ 2-layer fabric
- 80 grams Spaceloft™ synthetic down insulation
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Wrist gaskets with optional thumb loops
- 14-inch underarm vents
- Powder skirt
- 5 exterior pockets
- 2 interior pockets
- Magnet closure at chin
- Fully seam taped
- Helmet-compatible hood
- YKK waterproof zipper
- Average weight: 898 grams
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to an outdoor enthusiast at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about this jacket.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.