You’ll be on a chairlift in howling wind or at the top of a peak mid-blizzard and you’ll thank us, assuming you’re wearing your Cobra Down Jacket, because you’ll be so comfortable and warm, it’ll feel like the storm is an illusion. This 100-gram synthetic down jacket comes with a helmet-compatible hood, underarm vents, a waterproof hardshell exterior, and a removable powder skirt for those deep days. It’s one of the warmest jackets we make.
- ntuitive™ 2-layer ripstop fabric
- 100 gram Spaceloft™ synthetic insulation
- 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane
- 4 exterior pockets, one interior pocket with media capabilities
- Removable powder skirt
- Wind and water-resistant
- OmniBloq DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Helmet-compatible hood
- 14-inch underarm vents
- YKK zippers
- Average weight: 850 grams
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to an outdoor enthusiast at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about this jacket.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.