For those who get excited when winter sets in and the lifts start spinning, the functional Glencoe Jacket is prepared to take you to the mountains in style. Body mapped insulation at three different weights, it offers excellent warmth with minimum bulk, while the soft yet strong DEFENDER membrane provides waterproof and breathable weather protection. So whether you’re enduring high winds on a slow-moving chair or going for it on a big powder day, you can comfortably ski from bell to bell. With a slightly relaxed cut and variety of sporty solids and color blocked options, the Glencoe will earn style points this year and for seasons to come.
Eider Glencoe 3.0 Jacket Features:
- Adjustable and removable hood with Plug In System, helmet compatible
- 4 outer pockets, including 1 with exposed waterproof zipper
- Zipper inner pocket, with a phone pocket and earphone cable opening. Goggle pocket with an integrated lens cleaner
- Fixed stretch powder skirt with a no-slip elastic band and pant-fastening tabs
- Underarm ventilation with zippers under piping
- Main Fabrics: Defender® Motley Dull // Waterproofness 10,000mm // Breathability 10,000g/m²/24h // 100% Polyester
- Insulation: E-Loft® 150g/100g/80g // 100% Polyester
- Lining: Airflow System
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to an outdoor enthusiast at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about this jacket. We’re open Tuesday-Saturday 10am to 5pm and Sunday 12pm-5pm EST.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.