Skiers who are cold-sensitive will appreciate the Brooklyn’s intelligent thermal design, mixing a down and synthetic blend along the back, and body mapped synthetic insulation through the rest of the jacket. This strategic mix of insulations optimizes the materials to provide you with warmth where you need it most, while assuring comfort and a flattering fit. Its full set of ski features combined with its sporty style and sophisticated twill finish, have made the Brooklyn one of our most popular resort ski jackets, keeping you warm on and off the mountain.
Eider Brooklyn Jacket Features:
- Adjustable & removable hood with Plug in System
- Underarm ventilation with dual-covered zippers
- 3 inner pockets: 1 zipped, 1 goggle pocket with glass cleaner and 1 phone pocket
- 5 outer pockets, including 3 zipped pocket under flaps & 1 with waterproof zipper
- Snow gaiter with nonslip band
- Main Fabrics: Defender® Discovery // Waterproofness 10,000mm // Breathability 10,000g/m²/24h // 100% Polyester + Defender® Heather // Waterproofness 10,000mm // Breathability 10,000g/m²/24h // 100% Polyester
- Insulation: E-Loft® Down Sorona® // 50% Polyester Sorona® 50% White Duck Down + E-Loft® 120g/80g // 100% Polyester
- Lining: Dual Thermal System
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to an outdoor enthusiast at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about this jacket. We’re open Tuesday-Saturday 10am to 5pm and Sunday 12pm-5pm EST.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.