Set your riding free with this extra-soft flexing take on all-mountain progression. The Burton Stiletto binding is one of our most popular options, boasting women’s-specific features throughout for lightweight, feelgood support. Canted hi-backs cradle the natural contours of your legs, while a bed of cushioning lays the foundation for consistent board control and softer landings. Re:Flex™ gives you more flex and feel than traditional disc bindings, along with universal compatibility to mount these bindings on any board in the shop. Softer flexing than the Scribe and with more performance than the Citizen, the Stiletto delivers versatility and comfort that makes it easy to advance your skills.
- BASEPLATELightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate, Re:Flex™
- HI-BACKSingle-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, MicroFLAD™
- ANKLE STRAPReactstrap™
- TOE STRAPGettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLESSmooth Glide™ Buckles
- CUSHIONINGRe:Flex™ FullBED Cushioning System
- Women’s-Specific True Fit™ Design, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to an outdoor enthusiast at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about this jacket.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.