A toasty team favorite made especially cozy by a sherpa fleece-lined collar and fashion-forward dropped hem for added coverage and style. The women’s Burton Prowess Jacket marries fashion-forward fabrics and design with rider-driven features to create a jacket that’s easy on the eyes – on-hill or around town. An exaggerated drop tail adds style and seals out cold, while waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE fabric outperforms everything in your closet. Forty percent recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation with the added cush of sherpa fleece inside the collar will have you wrapped in warmth. The super-breathable pores of our Living Lining® shrink or expand to retain or release heat like automatic climate control.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE fabric (10,000mm/10,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (80g) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Contour drop hood with sherpa fleece lined collar is helmet compatible
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Interior waist cinch
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Microfleece-lined hand-warmer and chest pockets, therma-pocket with media port, zippered sleeve pass pocket, and mesh dump pockets
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to an outdoor enthusiast at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about this jacket.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.