Eco-conscious insulation, bold style, and a tailored fit make the Burton Hilltop Jacket a modern benchmark for the classic rider-inspired look. Sleep better at night knowing its THERMOLITE® Insulation features 40% recycled content, and 2L DRYRIDE fabrications will block the worst winter weather. The team-favorite Mid Fit gives the overly baggy look the boot while still offering the added length you’re looking for. Ideal for every day of the season, it goes the extra mile with a stacked list of features, included critically taped seams, goggle/sound pocket, and a helmet compatible full time Contour™ hood.
Burton Hilltop Jacket Features:
- bluesign® Approved Product
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Removable Magic Stitch Stretch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation (60G Body / 40G Sleeves) and Blocked Embossed Taffeta and Living Lining™
- Critically Taped Seams
- Updated Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Single Pull Adjustment
- Easy-Access Media / Goggle Pocket
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to an outdoor enthusiast at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about this jacket. We’re open Tuesday-Saturday 10am to 5pm and Sunday 12pm-5pm EST.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.