This team favorite blends Burton’s top technologies with a mid-range flex that’s 100% freestyle-focused. A pro favorite season after season, the men’s Burton Malavita EST® snowboard binding has carved out a reputation for its ability to destroy everything that gets in its way. Features like the Heel Hammock, Supergrip Capstrap™, and Asym Hammockstrap™ wrap response around the boot for a seamless fit and ultimate comfort. Offered in two versions, the Re:Flex™ mounting system is compatible with every major snowboard brand on the market. Winged hi-backs on the Dark Gray colorway make for easier tweaks and presses.
- BASEPLATESingle-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™
- HI-BACKCanted Living Hinge™, Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back, Heel Hammock, DialFLAD™
- ANKLE STRAPAsym Hammockstrap™
- TOE STRAPSupergrip Capstrap™ 2.0
- BUCKLESDouble Take Buckles
- CUSHIONINGRe:Flex™ FullBED Cushioning System, AutoCANT FullBED, B3 Gel
- BURTON WARRANTYAll Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to an outdoor enthusiast at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about this jacket.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.