Sophisticated style, just-right insulation, and bluesign® approved fabrication that’s good on both people and the environment. Looking for a streetwear styled jacket that can charge on the hill? Say hi to the women’s Burton Lelah Jacket. Refined fabrics in unique textures juxtapose with faux fur trim on the hood and high-end detailing to create a fresh feel that seals out winter weather. Midweight 40 percent recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation that’s bluesign® approved is tucked underneath DRYRIDE two-layer fabric to see you through the storm. The slim fit offers a tight and clean look without inhibiting mobility, and an asymmetrically placed center front zipper offers a soft, chafe-free feel against your face.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (100g) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Pocket-access hem cinch
- Mesh-lined, no-snag sleeve vents
- Attached Contour drop hood with removable faux fur trim is helmet compatible
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, chest pocket with hidden zipper entry, media/goggles pocket, and mesh dump pocket
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to an outdoor enthusiast at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about this jacket.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.