When weather rolls in, there is no substitute for GORE-TEX performance. That’s why the men’s Burton GORE-TEX Radial Insulated Jacket is made with fully-taped seams and GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ GORE-TEX two-layer fabric. THERMOLITE® insulation featuring 40 percent recycled content combines with our exclusive thermo-regulating Living Lining® for the ultimate in adaptable warmth and consistent comfort. Select colorways are bluesign® approved for environmentally-friendly construction and materials. Fully loaded and backed by a lifetime warranty, this truly is the last jacket you’ll ever need.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It’s the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Living Lining® mapped with embossed taffeta provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (80g body/60g sleeves) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment
- Two-way center front zipper
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Interior mesh dump pockets, zippered chest pocket, zippered media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket inside to keep your device warm, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to an outdoor enthusiast at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about this jacket.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.