Unparalleled GORE-TEX fabrication matched with sustainably-made stormproof performance. Take a bold step towards winter with the women’s Burton GORE-TEX Eyris Jacket. All-winter performance comes in the form of GORE-TEX fabric backed by fully-taped seams, which creates an impenetrable, yet still breathable, fortress against the elements. Mapped with 40 percent recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation, it packs enough warmth to keep you cozy in a full range of temperatures. Thermo-regulating Living Lining® reacts to your body heat for Climate Controlled Comfort. Pockets? Of course. Any other questions?
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It’s the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Living Lining® mapped with taffeta provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (80g) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Mesh-lined, no-snag sleeve vents
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Two-way center front zipper
- Interior mesh dump pockets, therma-pocket to keep your device warm, zippered hand-warmer pockets, zippered interior goggles/lens stash pocket, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to an outdoor enthusiast at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about this jacket.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.