An all-access pass to everything the mountain has to offer, the Burton Concord Boa® boot incorporates our best tech into a mid-response, high-performance package. The Dual Boa® Coiler™ closure’s unparalleled ease allows for quick forefoot and upper boot adjustment with a simple twist of the dial, and the Warrantied for Life performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces. Ideal for intermediate to advanced riders looking for lightweight performance, it also includes the consistent rebound of the Wishbone Cuff and the DynoBITE Outsole with ReBounce which uses heat-reflective foil to keep cushioning soft and effective in cold conditions.
Burton Concord Boa Specs:
* Size: 9.0-9.5-10.0-10.5-11.0-11.5-12.0
* Lacing: Dual Zone Boa® Coiler™ Closure System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes
* Flex / Response: Wishbone Upper Cuff, Flex Notches, 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue, GripLITE Backstay
* Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
* Liner: Imprint™ 3 Liner, Focus Cuff
* Cushioning: Strategically Placed Rubber Traction Pads, ReBounce Cushioning, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
* Footbed: Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed
* Outsole: DynoBITE EST® Optimized Outsole, Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
Snowboard Boot Notes:
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to a snowboarder at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about these skis. We’re open Tuesday-Saturday 10am to 5pm and Sunday 12pm-5pm EST.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.