The bomber feel of the men’s Burton [ak] GORE-TEX Cyclic Jacket makes it a superb shell for riders who use and abuse their gear on a daily basis. Fully sealed with GORE-TEX seam taped GORE-TEX two-layer fabric, it breathes when setting steep bootpacks, yet provides total waterproofing when it’s puking two inches per hour. Harnessing the function-first design and backcountry utility of [ak], the Cyclic’s dialed detailing includes ample venting, a systematic mapped lining, water-resistant zippers, and a rider-driven articulated fit.
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the elbows and shoulders for easy movement
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It’s the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- 200D nylon side panels provide durability
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- No-lift underarm gusset
- YKK water resistant zippers
- GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- StormForm attached hood with drop construction and Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood length adjustment
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets, chest pockets, and bicep pass pocket, interior power mesh dump pockets, and zippered interior media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket for keeping your device warm
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to an outdoor enthusiast at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about this jacket.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.