As one of the smartest jackets in snowboarding, the men’s Burton [ak] 2L GORE-TEX Swash Jacket’s PrimaLoft® insulation is like a built-in vest, focusing warmth around your core while leaving your arms light and free to move about. High-tech in every respect, the Swash is fully sealed against wind and water with the added reinforcement of GORE-TEX seam tape, and it is equipped with a lightweight lining for ramped-up wicking and breathability. Additional features like adjustable powder gasket cuffs, a water-repellent waist gaiter, and YKK® water-resistant zippers make this the one to wear when the weather gets rugged. This jacket is fully backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the elbows and shoulders for easy movement
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It’s the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- 200D nylon side panels provide durability
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- PrimaLoft® Silver insulation (60g front and back body) repels moisture while trapping heat to keep you warm in nasty conditions
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- StormForm attached hood with drop construction and Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood-length-adjustment YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- No-lift underarm gusset
- Power mesh wrist gaiters
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets, chest pockets, and bicep pass pocket, interior power mesh dump pockets, and zippered interior media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket for keeping your device warm
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to an outdoor enthusiast at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about this jacket.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.