As one of the most popular skis in Blizzard’s All-Mountain Freeride lineup, the Black Pearl 78 allows you to reach your full potential from expert skiers to intermediates looking to advance their skills. Rocker in the nose and tail will give you easy float in powder and turn quickly on hard snow as if they want to be put on edge. The underfoot camber section keeps things under control and ensures even pressure while providing tenacious edge hold when the hardpack turns to ice.
Blizzard Black Pearl 78 Specs:
* Size Available: 156
* Dimensions: 115-78-100 (156)
* Turn Radius: 15m (156)
* Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall, Carbon Flipcore W.S.D.
* Core: Light Poplar/Beech Woodcore
* Binding: Marker Squire
* Good Used Condition … minor scuffing consistent with demo use … bases and edges professionally tuned.
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to a skier at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about these skis.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.