More playful and forgiving than the Ti collection, the Armada Invictus 95 will not be contained by simple resort boundaries. At 95mm underfoot, the ski is narrow enough to be quick edge to edge on hardpack and in the trees, but wide enough to get its nose rocker faceshot deep in the soft stuff. An effortless ski for everyday ripping.
Armada Invictus 95 specs:
* Size: 176
* Dimensions: 132-95-122 (176)
* Turn Radius: 19.5m (176)
* Construction: Carbon Kevlar Strut, AR50 Sidewall
* Core: Pop-Lite
* Used Condition: Some scuffing consistent with demo use … bases and edges professionally tuned.
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to a skier at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about these skis.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.