Like a dose of adrenaline to your system, the women’s ARW 96 injects serious life into your skiing and turns anything inbounds into a feature to jib, jump, butter or press – whether you’re in the park or beyond. Torin Yater-Wallace put this ski to work time and time again during our product development, now our update of the iconic have-fun-everywhere ski is ready for you.
Armada ARW 96 specs:
* Size: 163
* Dimensions: 115-86-109 (170)
* Turn Radius: 17.5m (170)
* Construction: AR50 Sidewall, Freestyle Rocker, Spin Tip
* Core: Pop-Lite
* Used Condition: Some scuffing consistent with demo use … bases and edges professionally tuned.
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to a skier at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about these skis.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.