The Anon Sync Goggles offer the terrain defining-clarity of PERCEIVE optics and the convenience of our M-Fusion magnetic latch system to secure and guide lenses into place. Full-perimeter venting ensures maximum airflow for a clear, fog-free view in all conditions. They are over the glass compatible for wearing with eyeglasses and include a bonus lens for cloudy conditions plus a microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning.
- Unisex frame design
- Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit
- Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Fits medium and large faces
- Helmet compatible
- Over the Glass compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- M-Fusion combines the simplicity of fast lens alignment with a magnetic latch system that makes lens changes a snap
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain defining clarity in just about any light condition
- Cylindrical Injected Lens designed reduces peripheral distortion
- A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- Integral Clarity Technology Anti-Fog exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain
- Bonus lens and microfiber goggle bag included
- Full perimeter vent channel maximizes air flow to bring fresh air in and move hot air and moisture out for clear vision
- Anon Warranty All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase.
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to an outdoor enthusiast at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about this goggle.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.