Optically precise spherical performance featuring magnetic lens and facemask simplicity, and the superior clarity of SONAR lens technology by ZEISS.
The men’s Anon M2 goggle features Magna-Tech® Quick Lens Change Technology, using 16 powerful neodymium magnets to make lens changes easier than ever. Spherical Lens Technology mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics, while SONAR lens technology by ZEISS enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition. Magnetic Facemask Integration (MFI®) seals Anon’s MFI facemask accessories (sold separately) to the goggle in a snap. Full perimeter channel venting ensures maximum airflow for clear, fog-free vision in all conditions. Includes spare lens for cloudy conditions, compression-molded case, and microfiber goggle bag for storage and cleaning the lenses.
- Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag
- Flush Mount Outrigger
- Triple Layer Face Foam
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame
- No-Slip Silicone Strap
- Over The Glasses (OTG) Compatible
- MFI® Technology (Magnetic Facemask Integration)
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting
- ICT (Integral Clarity Technology)
- Lens Shape: Anon Spherical Lens Technology
- Magna-Tech® Quick Lens Change Technology
- SONAR Lens Technology Featuring Zeiss
- Frame Height 96mm
- Wall-to-Wall Vision
- Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece
- Anon Warranty
* New Condition
* In-Stock, Ready to Ship
* Free Shipping (48 States)
* Pick-up available (Kingston Shop)
Talk to an outdoor enthusiast at Potter Brothers
Call us at (845) 338-5119 during our business hours if you would like more information about these goggles.
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.