Sales - Kingston
Years @ Potter Brothers: 10
I’m a creative thinker, hard worker and peace maker. Surrounding myself with positive people, healthy food , good music, adventurous activities. I want nothing but happiness and wellness for the world. Snowboarding is a passion of mine. The feeling I feel when I’m out there riding down a beautiful mountain. The Spirit of mountains and trees around me, sky above and snow surrounding there is no where else I’d rather be!
Working in the Industry and for Potter Brothers is fun! It makes me happy to help people find the right gear for them. Educating and giving advice to make a day on the mountain a day to remember! It’s what I do and I love it!
- Skier / Rider:
- What are you skiing / riding this season?
- Roxy Radiance
- How many days did you get on-snow last season?
- Where was your best Powder Day last season?
- Ballroom @ Breckenridge, CO
- If you could ski or ride anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Best tip for a new skier / rider:
- Practice makes perfect.
- Who was the 1st person to take you skiing / riding?
- JW Bailey ski Club!
- Where was it?
- Catamount (night rider)
- Best Ski Lodge:
- Two Elks Vail,Co
- After a day on the hill - to the bar or to the hot tub:
- Both please!
- Favorite non-winter hobbies:
- Swimming in the sea and sunning on the sand