Years @ Potter Brothers: 21
- What's your setup:
- Salomon QST 106 with Shift Pro 130's (still love my Rustler 10's though)
- What's your favorite thing about skiing in the East:
- The unpredictability of snow conditions.
- Favorite Lodge to chill in:
- Well, last year the only lodge I chilled in was the back of the PB Van.
- Best Chairlift Ride:
- Blackjack Double in the back bowls of Copper Mountain
- How many days on snow last season:
- 25 days
- Do you stick with your friends on a Powder Day:
- Yes, because they can all hang with me.
- Where is the best Apres scene:
- I'm usually home by then
- Are you a morning person or night:
- Definitley a morning person
- Favorite Beverage:
- Gin + Tonic with a Lime
- Favorite Animal:
- My dog, Willy
- What's your favorite 80/90's Jam:
- anything Janet Jackson
- Favorite City:
- Las Vegas
- Favorite Summer Activity:
- Golf, lots of Golf.
- Biggest Pet Peeve:
- A weak handshake...and close talkers.
- One thing still left on your bucket list:
- Skiing in Japan (or running a marathon, but that's not happening)
- Finish this sentence. On Saturday night you can usually find me...
- chilling with my dog on the couch watching basketball
- If I didn't work in a Ski Shop, I'd be:
- A blackjack dealer in Vegas.