Years @ Potter Brothers: 19
- Gear of Choice for 2019/20:
- Blizzard Rustler 10, Dalbello Panterra 130 and my old yellow Scott Poles
- What's your favorite thing about skiing in the East:
- Skiing in the East is as real as it gets, you're always earning your turns.
- Favorite Lodge to chill in:
- Killington Peak Lodge
- Best Chairlift Ride:
- Blackjack Double in the back bowls of Copper Mountain
- How many days on snow last season:
- About 20 days...
- Do you stick with your friends on a Powder Day:
- For sure.
- Where is the best Apres scene:
- I'm usually home by then
- Favorite Ski Area Parking Lot:
- All of them
- Are you a morning person or night:
- Definitley a morning person
- Favorite Beverage:
- Miller Lite
- Favorite Animal:
- My dog, Willy
- What's your favorite 80/90's Jam:
- Rhythm Nation (Janet Jackson)
- Music or no music while skiing:
- No music. Doesn't mean I don't make my own beats.
- Favorite Ice Cream:
- Soft Serve Vanilla with chocolate dip (on a cone)
- What's the oldest thing in your Fridge:
- My fridge is empty, the kids eat everything.
- Favorite Summer Activity:
- Biggest Pet Peeve:
- A weak handshake...and close talkers.
- One thing still left on your bucket list:
- Skiing in Japan (or running a marathon, but that's not happening)
- Who would you most like to swap places with for a day:
- Brad Stevens (Head Coach - Boston Celtics)
- Finish this sentence. On Saturday night you can usually find me...
- chilling with my dog on the couch watching basketball
- If I didn't work in a Ski Shop, I'd be:
- A blackjack dealer in Vegas.